Sunday, 17 August 2008

Lust Or Love

I met a preacher yester.
He asked me to ask myself.
What I already knew.
So I did.

Was it lust?
Was it love?
So what.
Now what.

Ma shut your door.
I hate Talat.
The noise tonight.
Gotto be Dylan.

Im not there.
Exactly.
Im not here.
Either.

Im going back.
To reality.
O the crap.
Surreal is super.

Come pseudo.
Come undone.
Hah what a mass.
Shave it off!

Halve it.
Sweat it!
Are you asking yourself?
What the preacher asked.

Yep.
Still no answer.
Is there.
Love.
Without lust?
Just wondering.

5 comments:

pixeleen said...

It is possible but it's not such a bad deal to have lust either. Well, as in the song thottaal poo malarum - kangal padamal, kaigal thodaamal, kadhal varuvadhilai ;-) Plus, "sinning" with the one you love won't make it a sin.

freebyrd said...

translate pannu!

pixeleen said...

Love's not sparked without holding hands or letting the eyes rove...

freebyrd said...

Really?
How do the blind love then?
What about untouchables?

;)

pixeleen said...

Oh the blind love more...when you shut your eyes all your senses are a lot more alive and you see with everything. And don't be politically incorrect :-p